Thursday, January 29, 2009

random list stuff

1. I am terrified about the fact that i'm now in a huge amount of debt.

2. I still don't want to be grown up.

3. It's very quiet at work without the crazy musicians, but it's kind of nice, as much as i miss them, to have a chilled night with no rushing or drama. It also gives my liver a break.

4. Even though the last couple of times have been a disaster, i'm friggin determined to stop smoking this time. Starting tomorrow.

5. Toilet training is a mission.

6. I'm feeling a little cheated that religion makes no sense to me. I'd love to have something to believe in.

7. I'm so happy the sun's out. Even though i LOATHE sunshine (my irish complexion doesn't work well with UV rays) i really need to do washing. Laundry day today.

8. I need new shoes. Not for any practical reason. Shoes just make me feel better.

9. I can't wait for monday so i can spend time with my man. And i never thought I'd feel that way about anyone. It's wierd, but good.


No comments: