Friday, January 30, 2009

blah

So, insurance finally paid out post-hijacking. took the fuckers narly 2 months of faxing forms, re-faxing forms, arguing about which forms were faxed and which i'd yet to re-fax blah blah blah, ad nauseum.

With much excitement off i go car shopping. wheeeeee!

I found a divine little Ford Ikon, in the bestest condition at Honda in Pinetown.

Yesterday i sat down and did the finance applications and waited with baited breath. Shortly after this, i got a call to say that the finance was approved. So off to Honda Pinetown i rush, deposit cheque in hand, sign forms and get told i can pick my car up on Saturday. Ecxellent, much smsing and merriment on my part and a sigh of relief from my family and friends as they will no longer have to fetch and carry me.

Today. The phone rings and a VERY rude man from Westbank tells me that they won't give me finance until i can present payslips. Problem. I don't get payslips as I'm a freelance tech, not employed by any one theatre. Well, in that case says rudecunt, I have to provide them with 6 months bank statements. But I've given you 3 already. Yes, but 3 further back than that. You don't have enough money moving through your account says rudecunt.

Um. ok then. but my increased rate is only effective from NOW and NOW i have enough money to pay for my beautiful car. My bank statement in June won't show you that mr rudecunt. I don't care says mr rudecunt. oh. and you can't have your car tomorrow.

Oh well. at least i have insurance for a car i don't own. Wonder how long it'll take them to give me my deposit back?

wail. i really loved that car.

so fucking sick of life dumping on me.

i know i'm being emo, but didn't i have enough of a bad karma payout when 6 armed men abducted me, stole my car and left me in a sugarcane field?

fucksakes.

better go and send out "oops, i take that back, you'll still have to fetch and cary me sms's."

No comments: