Friday, August 22, 2008

Ramble Ramble

I am blessed, beyond what i deserve, with beautiful people in my life.

Last night, the conversation i was dreading happened completely spontaneously. And it was not what i expected. Somehow you knew. You saw straight through everything and knew. You said things that made sense out of something that always seemed false and pathetic to me. You made it sound like something i could believe in. You have been in the same places i have. You know. I hope the conversation continues.

Last night i felt loved and comforted. Standing back and looking at those people who are closest to me, i felt so divinely blessed. Like God decided that even though my life will throw curve balls, even though i'll be on the roof, about to step off so often, i'll have the most understanding, supportive, loving people, right there to pull me back and just help me be ok.

Last night you did something that i didn't expect. it was something small, but it meant so much. You of everyone know where i've been and you're still here, just quietly doing small things, but things that keep me going. You are my music and my life would be so quiet without you.

No comments: