Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Interim Government

So while the political situation in SA is running to shit, i decided to have some fun and create my own cabinet:

President: Me. Of course.

Vice Presidents: Cath and Token Nick

Ministers of Ass Kicking: Christa and Tanya

Minister of Environmental Affairs: Super Anen.

Ministers of Arts: Dawn and Tina

Ministers of Transport: Justin, Dono, Dale and Zane

Ministers of Safety and Security: the Thomson Brothers

Minister of "holy shit, who let you out of the house like that?!?" and Personal Stylist to the Prez: Callum

Minister of Finances: My mom. Even my dad is too scared to ask her for money!!

Ministers of Foregin Affairs: Mickey and Brett M (although between them, i have the feeling they'd declare war on every where except england, france and the scandanavian block!)

Ministers of other important stuff who deserve to be cabinet members but i can't think of specific jobs for them: Garett, Tarryn, Young Nick, Fiona and Stephanie.

So. Who's voting for me? :-D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only I knew who all these people are.