Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Mates... Keeping me sane and other rawking things

One of those survey things... but with a twist...

This one is different: This is funny!! YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, so they can return the favor to you. Be honest-they're really SCARY to get back. (Do not do this if you can't take a joke because you might not like the answers!) It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!!! 1st: Send (forward) this Survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. 2nd: (reply) fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

Garett:

1. Name: Megan Stow
2. Where did we meet:
In a back room on a dodge site.
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Stabbity stab. Will you sit still for two seconds please. Stabbing is serious work.
4. How long have you known me:
Taking a stab, I'd say about 5 years. Ish.
5. Do I smoke
: I'll forego the obvious answer and say yes.
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting : thought to self "Keep the pose you idiot. Keep the pose and you'll be fine."
7. Color of my eyes : I'm not going back to Facebook to check. You already know I love you so if you're offended by me not knowing the colour of your eyes you'll just have to come up and show me what colour they are.
8. Do I have any siblings & how many :
Yes. 1.
9. What's one of my favorite things to do : Drink.
10. Do you remember one of the first thing I said to you :
A variation of hello I think. Ok. That was p1ss poor really. I actaully can't remember either.
11. What's my favorite type of music : MCR, FOB (i'll get you for that)
12. What is the best feature about me :
Jesus - where to start. For now, I'll say open-ness.
13. Am I shy or outgoing : Outgoing.
14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules :
You're a nun actually. Well in the dreams you're wearing a nun's outfit.
15. What's your favorite memory of me : Walking around the Botanical Gardens in Dbn.
16. Any special talents :
Drinking most mortal men under the table. Several other mythical talents but I've yet to see them in action.
17. Would you consider me a friend :
Of course.
18. How many children do I have :
1 with two legs. Don't know how many with four.
19. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be :
Keith. Because only you and Keith Richards could do what you have done to your bodies and still come out alive. (aaaw. blushing now)
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring ? If you don't bring rum we are no longer friends.

Skintoit Bee:

1. Name: Megan
2. Where did we meet:
old burn forum, first non virtual encounter the winston
3. Take a stab at my middle name: dunno
4. How long have you known me:
about 3 yrs
5. Do I smoke
: yes
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting : she is not as scary as her online persona teenage girl squad
7. Color of my eyes : brown
8. Do I have any siblings & how many :
sister
9. What's one of my favorite things to do : lie on the couch at home watching telly
10. Do you remember one of the first thing I said to you :
nope
11. What's my favorite type of music : I don't know
12. What is the best feature about me :
wit, independance,
13. Am I shy or outgoing :can be both
14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules :
rebel
15. What's your favorite memory of me : you hate photo of yourself, one day when pressed you sent out a pic of yourself under an umbrella I wet myself (Note to self: seek and destroy that photo)
16. Any special talents :
navigator and driver
17. Would you consider me a friend :
yes
18. How many children do I have :
1
19. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be :
tank girl
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring ? a satellite communication device, with solor panel powering mechanism so we can make contact and get rescued.


Nikki


1. Name: Megan Stow
2. Where did we meet:
High School Grade 8
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Theressa (Excuse the spelling :) )
4. How long have you known me:
10 years..... oh my GOD we are getting OLD!!!
5. Do I smoke
: Yes.... naugthy girl!
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting : Can't remember.... getting so old the aldzheimers is kicking in. I must have liked the look of you, else we wouldn't stil be friends
7. Color of my eyes : Brown
8. Do I have any siblings & how many :
Yes, 1 sister
9. What's one of my favorite things to do : Eat Chocolate / Racing
10. Do you remember one of the first thing I said to you :
No.... again the aldzeimhers!!!! :) Must have been something about Rallying
11. What's my favorite type of music : Stuff I have nightmares about!!!!
12. What is the best feature about me :
You are my friend
13. Am I shy or outgoing : Outgoing
14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules :
REBEL
15. What's your favorite memory of me : Our many days of marshalling rally stages together
16. Any special talents :
Lots
17. Would you consider me a friend :
Yes
18. How many children do I have :
1 girl
19. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be :
???????
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring ?
A bottle of sweet red wine..... or a case or two! :) and a wine bottle opener of course!You are quite resourceful :) (haha, someone clearly knows me too well!!)


Cath


1. Name: Megan Stow
2. Where did we meet:
Sideburn. I LOVE YOU THEEEEEEEES MUCH
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Crap i know this.
4. How long have you known me:
Approx 4 years. No five. does it matter?
5. Do I smoke
: Only if set alight
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting : see question 2
7. Color of my eyes : brown
8. Do I have any siblings & how many :
1 sister, amy
9. What's one of my favorite things to do : hang out with me! heheeh
10. Do you remember one of the first thing I said to you : see question 2
11. What's my favorite type of music : just about the same as me. i call it eclectic
12. What is the best feature about me :
unwillingness to pass judgement without sound opinion formed
13. Am I shy or outgoing :outgoing
14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules : rebel

15. What's your favorite memory of me : toilet paper song.
16. Any special talents :
i dont know.... ;-)
17. Would you consider me a friend : duh
18. How many children do I have :
one
19. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be :
megsy HAH
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring ?
booze!

Anen

1. Name: Megan
2. Where did we meet:
on the old burn forum (RIP), teen girl squad :)
3. Take a stab at my middle name: theresa
4. How long have you known me:
4 years

5. Do I smoke: si
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting : what a sweet girl, not scary at all
7. Color of my eyes : brown
8. Do I have any siblings & how many :
sister
9. What's one of my favorite things to do : shoe shopping; watching futurama and lying in bed
10. Do you remember one of the first thing I said to you :
hello kittylitter

11. What's my favorite type of music : hair metal :)

12. What is the best feature about me : strongly opinionated

13. Am I shy or outgoing : a lil of both

14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules : total rebel
15. What's your favorite memory of me : i liked the yellow umbrella photo too
16. Any special talents :
can read maps
17. Would you consider me a friend :
yes
18. How many children do I have :
1
19. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be :
megsie
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring ? hair straightener



and thus endeth the fun and madness. thanks guys, you brightened up my day like you will never know!





No comments: