Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hey Asshole...

thought i saw you today and i wanted to walk up to you and let you know that despite your best efforts, i'm alive and functioning.

and tell you a few things...

that i hate you for making me hate myself.

that even though you tried your level best to isolate me from everyone else, the friends that i still have from that time are here with me... you aren't.

that i am now one of those... how did you put it... "satanic, druggie, wanna-be, heavy metal scumbags" and fucking glad i am. those people you were so terrified i'd identify with are real. you weren't

that despite your lies, manipulation and abuse, i am happy now

that i took the greatest pleasure in purging my life of every trace of you. cutting up, burning and smashing every possession of yours that was left here was amazingly cathartic.

and i wanted to say thank you for testing my spirit to the limits. i know now that very few things will ever break me. you couldn't. thank you for making me stronger than i've ever been before.

but it wasn't you and i'm glad because i really, truly hope that you are dead. if not dead, then miserable and alone. you deserve no better. karma is a bitch and yours is coming.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You wanna take this outside?

c@th said...

love you miss stow.

Nicole V Lozano said...

I can relate